Zoya Astra Adina


One of these Zoya polishes is in my top polishes list!







Astra: not as red as you think! A deep rosy pink with a clear base and lots of silver and red glitters. (Off hand it reminded me of Avon's "Ruby Slippers" but the silver glitters are not as prominent.) A dense formula, really packed with glitter. Fully covered in 2 coats.


Adina: a multichrome purple violet with hints of green, magenta, blue, super super super pretty! The formula is amazing! So different, so fun, I can't believe how much I like this colour. Such a pick me up! Not sheer, not streaky, just glided on in one go. (2 coats in picture)



Verdict: Astra is neither red nor pink. I'd pass on it if you're on the fence. LOVE ADINA. Get it.



Labels: , , , ,

16 April 2012 @ 3:13 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.