Monthly Nail Looks



Monthly Nail Looks!

My polish collection has grown a bit since I first started. In order to keep myself motivated (and to avoid repeats) I photograph every time I change my polish. I have just decided to post these photos to my blog--this way I definitely won't cheat & repeat.



May 2012's --

Zoya "Pandora"




Essie "Shine of Times" Zoya "Robyn" "Dove"


OPI "Silver Shatter" Essie "Lady Like" China Glaze "Innocent'



China Glaze "Innocent" Butter London "Rosie Lee" Essie "A Cut Above"


Zoya "Bevin" "Wednesday"




Milani "Black Magic" Revlon "Scandalous"


Rimmel "Sunset Orange" Essie "Shine of Times"


Wet n Wild "I need a Refresh-mint"


Butter London "Knackered" China Glaze "Fast Track"
I know this image is a bit blurry---but its extremely difficult to catch all the rainbow shimmers in "Knackered" with focus.


Essie "Carry on" China Glaze "Some like it Haute"










Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 June 2012 @ 4:16 PM / 2 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.