Monthly Nail Looks


Can you believe how quickly June has passed?? It's already July! Onto the past looks.


Deborah Lippmann "Glamours Life" w/"Sugar Daddy" on the  ring finger
China Glaze "Innocent"
Revlon "Red Hot Tamale" w/O.P.I. "I Lily Love You" 
Deporah Lippman "Naked", essence "Let's Get Lost", China Glaze "Techno"
Zoya "Zuza"
China Glaze "First Mate" and "Shower Together"
Julep "Daphne" w/"Mila" detail on the ring finger



As always -- in an effort to not mistakenly & to force myself into choosing polish colors I have yet to wear. This month I finally got my hands on some of my most wanted polishes: O.P.I "I LIly Love You" and China Glaze "Techno" Very fun and very diverse. This month I only painted my nails 7 times! Last month it was 10!

I'm also on LIVEJOURNAL ! It's my preferred 'blogging' site, I like how easy it is to navigate. I'm still very 'green' when it comes to working with blogger/blogspot, so if you have a livejournal please join my community there as well :D.



Photos taken on Iphone 4S.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

01 July 2012 @ 3:08 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.