Monthly Nail Looks

Monthly Nail Looks

Another month down! July was pretty interesting, I finally crossed out a few colors on my "wish list" and tried to be a bit more daring in my nail looks. Click the cut for the pictures!






ZOYA: Maya


My Fail 4th of July Mani~
thumb & middle: ZOYA "Haley"
index & pinky: china glaze "First Mate"
ring: Julep "Kate"


ZOYA "Snow White" with Essie "As Gold As it Gets" on all


Milani Jewel Fix "Teal" on the Tips


Sally Hansen Manicure: Gray by Gray


Fingr's Nail Stickers in Zebra


ZOYA: "Lael" Accent: Julep "Mila"

Zoya: Kelly, Accent: Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, Essie "Set in Stones" detail
LOVE LOVE how set in stones shines on these two colors


ZOYA: Richelle, with "Tiffany" Tips

essence: lime up

China Glaze: First Mate, accent: butter LONDON: the Dark Knight



This month's total is 12 . Last month's was 10 . Perhaps I'm getting a bit too interested in changing my polish colors! As always -- in an effort to not mistakenly & to force myself into choosing polish colors I have yet to wear. This month I finally got my hands on some of my most wanted polishes: Essie "Set in Stones" and Julep's "America" and "Mila" Lot's of love to the colors I picked this month. Yes I repeated blues but I can't help myself...



I'm also on LIVEJOURNAL ! So if you have a livejournal please join my community there as well :D.


Photos taken on Iphone 4S.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

02 August 2012 @ 9:59 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.