Optimistically forward to October

MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS.






The colors of September were...


china glaze- "first mate"


zoya - "Kelly"

deborah lippmann - "sugar daddy"




butter london- "yummy mummy"
w/ skinny milani "black magic" tip



butter london- "teddy girl" with revlon "bloom chrome"



avon- "mulberry"



O.P.I.- "Just Spotted the Lizard"



Last months total was: 6, this months total is: 7. Still not a in my usual need to change nail colors. That and I just got my hands on O.P.I. "Just Spotted the Lizard" and it's been too beautiful to change. The formula was surprisingly long lasting. I did use the OPI Base Coat though, will have to see if this stands up to my favorite Butter London "Nail Foundation" Base Coat. 

 I have been having personal downs this month. October is jam packed with expectations and deadlines. Working on some content...I wonder what costumes / Halloween inspired nail trends will be seen.





Photos taken on Iphone 4S.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

29 September 2012 @ 8:14 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.