Swing me into September.



MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS.




As always, the colors of August were....


Milani "My Apple Red"

Sally Hansen eXtreme Wear "Back Out"

Zoya "Happi"

butter LONDON "Marrow", accent "Wallis"

butter LONDON "Snog", accent "Slapper"


Zoya "Zanna"



This months total was 6. Last months total was 12. Aside from Zoya "Happi" I don't think I've repeated a color at all. I might have to do so in September…the blue hues are calling my name!


August was a big smile then a huge downer. A lot of growth but nonetheless I was very distracted and unmotivated. Hopefully September will bring some creativity and optimism. Of course, Sept 10th, Ulta having a butter LONDON BOGO will be helpful ;D. 




Photos taken on Iphone 4S.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

01 September 2012 @ 8:59 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.