MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS


MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS


Typically in school it's the shortest school month. But it was long, surprisingly I noticed the full 30 day month.




O.P.I | Mauve-a-Rita Por-Favor
Dots: Zoya | Tiffany







Zoya | Kelly
Zoya | Robyn
How to HERE.






butter LONDON | Artful Dodger




Sinful Colors Professional | "I Miss You" (pink)
Sinful Colors Professional | "Frenzy" (purple)




O.P.I | Swimsuit Nail'd It
Accent: O.P.I | Golden Eye






Sonia Kashuk | Chocoholic
Glitter: O.P.I | The Living Daylights



China Glaze | First Mate




Avon | Olive Green





butter LONDON | No More Waite, Katie






Zoya | Richelle





Avon | Vintage Blue
Color Club | Hydrangea Kiss
Glitter: China Glaze | Luxe and Lush
More pictures on this look HERE.





Last months count: 9, this month:  13. W00! Needless to say I did end up using a hefty number of my old-er well loved colors. Zoya Richelle was one of my first Zoya polishes ever. I do have some fun simple Christmas themed nail-art looks brewing in my head. Hopefully they will show up!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

30 November 2012 @ 10:06 PM / 2 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.