nail looks of hallow past~


MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS.





Happy Halloween! Hope there are no cavities to report after the festivities. Looks below!





butter London | Gobsmacked




index & middle:  O.P.I. | Danke Shiny Red
thumb, ring, & pinky: butter London | Pillar Box Red 






ZOYA | Tiffany w/one stroke of
butter London | West End Wonderland




thumb: Revlon | Raisin Rage + Sally Hansen eXtreme Wear | Cherry Red
index & pinky: Wet n Wild R.I.P.| Once Upon A Time
middle & ring: Sally Hansen eXtreme Wear | Cherry Red




ZOYA | Kennedy
ring: China Glaze | Techno





O.P.I. | The World Is Not Enough on top of
butter London | Fash Pack




Essie | Penny Talk
half ring: O.P.I. | Golden Eye



thumb, index, ring, pinky: ZOYA | Dove
middle: O.P.I. | Golden Eye
dots: O.P.I. | Golden Eye



ZOYA | Lael
Sinful Colors Professional | "Daddy's Girl" (on index-middle-ring)




This months polish count: 9 , last months count: 7 . Woo! Small improvement. I force myself to concentrate when I feel emotionally upset, October was very difficult on a personal note. Kept myself calm by painting my nails, as we know nail painting requires patience.  On to November. It's my favorite month, for no reason at all.


Photos taken on Iphone 4S.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

01 November 2012 @ 9:09 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.