Penguins & Peacocks


Fresh Impressions: Pretty & Polished









ENLARGE


Pretty As A Peacock | a darker, slightly green base filled with purple, teal, blue, and emerald green glitters. Very very nice application, although this is jam packed with glitter there wasn't too much of a gritty texture. A layer of top coat easily hide this. Opaque in 3 coats. 

Everybody Loves Penguin | a very creamy, smooth white base with medium sized yellow and black glitters mixed in with larger black hex glitter. White, Black, & Yellow my three favorite colours all in one. Application was very smooth,  even jelly-esq, the yellow glitters pop nicely against the white base. However, it was a bit tricky picking up the black glitter. Opaque in 3 coats.



Initial Thoughts:  I ended up purchasing two mini sized polishes. I'm so happy I was able to get my hands on these two polishes. Both offer very unique accents and should definitely be on your want list!Expect both polishes to pop up in my monthly nail looks post. I wish I had waited to check the mail before doing my saran nails. Nonetheless these shall be throughly used!






Pretty & Polished can be purchased here

Labels: , , ,

05 November 2012 @ 4:32 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.