INSPIRED: Ugly Sweater


My Ugly Polka Dots




Hello! I don't own an ugly-sweater. But in the spirit of this red & green holiday I decided to create an ugly sweater based polka dot look! It's pretty easy, but nonetheless, let the spirit commence!





1. Apply your base coat. Here I've used Sinful Colors Professional "Last Chance," it does look like an intimidating deep green with micro shimmers…but once applied this dries to a typical light green shade with smaller flecks of micro shimmer. Very pretty.



2. Select your polka dot red! Here I've used butter LONDON "Pillar Box Red," a creamy, riche, vibrant red. 

3. Prep your nail tool. I've juster stretched out a bobby pin. 

4. Dab out a dot of your polka color. 



5. Dot away~  Doesn't this look sooooo….well…festive. *ahem* Allow to dry FULLY before going on to step 6.




6. Apply a clear based glitter. I've used my classic favorite China Glaze "Techno" The smallest glitters add shine whilst the larger hexagonal glitter add some glamour.





You're done! Enjoy you're ugly sweater inspired polka dot nails!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

19 December 2012 @ 3:58 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.