MODERN FAMILY

MONERN FAMILY Nicole by OPI





enlarge me!! image credit




Silly me, I tweeted about this collection but forgot to put up a quick blog post :P. 

From left to right:






img credit

This is the first look / promo teaser for Nicole by OPI 2013 nail polish collection for Modern Family, the tv show. I don't really watch the show so I cannot say much about the names. "Haley Looking Good" & "Candid Cameron" are colors that we've all seen before...A lot of these polishes don't really look too different, but alas, swatches will be the deciding factor. So far only She's Lily Something (the star glitter) has me curious. I should not, do not let me get "Luke Of The Draw" it super similar to China Glaze "Tinsel Town"


Expected release is January 2013.




Labels: , ,

18 December 2012 @ 6:19 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.