Selena Gomez & Nicole by OPI

Do you like Selena Gomez? Well I like nail polish, this is a preview picture for her collaboration with Nicole by OPI. 


click me! img crd


  • Top Left: Stars at Night, Scarlett, Sweet Dreams, Pretty In Plum, Kissed at Midnight, Selena, and Confetti Fun

  • Bottom Row: Hit the Lights, Inner Sparkle, Naturally, Heavenly Angel, Love Song, Mi Fantasia, and Spring Break


As I feel with most Nicole by OPI collections, there is really no stand-out polish color here. Nothing too different, daring, or fun. The white glitter is the only interesting polish out of the bunch (for me.)…I look forward to the spring OPI 2013 spring collection much more.

Expected release is January 2013. 




Labels: , ,

03 December 2012 @ 4:45 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.