Midweek Manicure -- Color Club!


Todays Midweek Manicure highlights: Color Club.



I promise you this color is not as light blue as my photos depict. The subtle lavender undertones are uncapturable in my lighting…apologies! 






Hydrangea Kiss | a medium light blue polish with hints of lavender undertones. This is not a "sky blue" but captures all the lightness of an airy blue polish. I might say this is midway between periwinkle and light blue…I've also seen this described as a dusty blue. Application can be tricky, opt for 2 thin coats!


I like how this works with my skin tone and makes my hands appear lighter. Definitely a plus! (I'm a MAC NC25-30)





Verdict: I love the lavender tones in this light blue polish, the formula is great. I'm happy I finally found a polish bottle for the size of my hands…Weird I know, but its something us nail fanatics understand ;-)! This may just become my go to polish in the spring...since I'm very hesitant with pastels.




Quick bottle comparison with Zoya "Robyn"


Labels: , ,

30 January 2013 @ 11:30 AM / 2 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.