Head up in the Clouds!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day. AKA Single's Awareness Day! I've decided to do a tutorial for all the lovely single ladies! Since I am no nail art pro, I've kept the look simple so that it's easy to re-create!
- dark MATTE base polish! I've used: Avon matte | Black as Night
- blue polish! I've used: China Glaze | Shower Together
- red polish! I've used: Sally Hansen XtremeWear | Cherry Red
- white polish! I've used: Sinful Colors Professional | Snow Me White
- Bobby Pin / Toothpick / Nail Art Pen
- Base Coat
1. Apply your base coat, and then your dark MATTE polish. I've used Avon matte Black as Night.
2. Using the same tip from my tutorial here, create a heart on the corner of your nails.
3. In a christmas tree fashion, dot on blue polish just above the heart from step 2.
4. Now dab on a a cloud of white, close to your previous blue dots.
5. No need for top coat, this is a temporary nail look! All single ladies buy ourselves cupcakes and have our own fun~
Not meant to rain on anyone's parade! Just having some fun with nail art :D
Now that I think about it -- doesn't it remind you of some stars? (go click!)
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.