Head up in the Clouds!

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day. AKA Single's Awareness Day! I've decided to do a tutorial for all the lovely single ladies! Since I am no nail art pro, I've kept the look simple so that it's easy to re-create!



The Materials:

The Instructions:





1. Apply your base coat, and then your dark MATTE polish. I've used Avon matte Black as Night.




2. Using the same tip from my tutorial here, create a heart on the corner of your nails.




3. In a christmas tree fashion, dot on blue polish just above the heart from step 2.




4. Now dab on a a cloud of white, close to your previous blue dots.

5. No need for top coat, this is a temporary nail look! All single ladies buy ourselves cupcakes and have our own fun~ 








Not meant to rain on anyone's parade! Just having some fun with nail art :D
Now that I think about it -- doesn't it remind you of some stars? (go click!)



Labels: , , , ,

14 February 2013 @ 6:00 AM / 4 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.