Let your heart beat!
My take on Valentine's Day nail art! Very simple, and easy to re-create!
- light base polish! I've used: Avon | Vintage Blue
- red accent polish! I've used: O.P.I | Danke Shine-y Red
- Bobby Pin / Toothpick / Nail Art Pen
- Base Coat, Top Coat
1. Paint your nails with your base coat, let dry, add your base paint!
- I've used a light airy blue polish.
2. Dab out a bit of your red polish, dip your art tool, and create a "V" at the corner of your nails.
-Tip*: DON'T try to make a heart, try to make the "V" instead! The roundness of your tool will automatically make the round heart tops, so just focus on your "V" shape.
3. Paint your finger of choice the accent color of red, use your initial light base polish as the heart!
4. Apply your top coat and enjoy!
All my single ladies fret not! I got a look in store for you too! ;)
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.