Midweek Manicure -- Sally Hansen Manicure!

Todays Midweek Manicure highlights: So Much Fawn.



I liked Boca Mocha so much I tried out another polish!



So Much Fawn |  not exactly a dusky rose pink, a tad darker than Zoya "Addison". Sally Hansen Manicure polishes nicely self-level. This formula required a more efficient use of the brush, which, due to the large size, isn't easily achievable.2 coats.

 I was not a fan of how this polish changed with different light settings. 



Verdict: As much as I enjoyed Boca Mocha, I don't find myself reacting the same way to So Much Fawn. Simply not a hit for me.



Labels: , ,

27 February 2013 @ 9:30 AM / 2 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.