MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS - - January 2013

Kick starting 2013



Many more! 



Wet n Wild | I Need a Refresh-Mind
Essie | Set in Stones 



nails inc | trafalgar square

Essie | Lion Around 
Milani 3D Holographic Glitters | Digital

*** Midweek Manicure Feature ***
Julep | Lily 
Julep | Sasha

my right hand :-0
Zoya | Maya
China Glaze | Techno


Zoya | Tiffany 


*** Midweek Manicure Feature ***
love&beauty | Purple 


Deborah Lippmann | Naked
Deborah Lippmann | Shake Ya Groove Thing

Avon | Paisley
Julep | Hillary



Revlon | Carbonite
nails inc | Trafalgar Square 



*** Midweek Manicure Feature ***
Color Club | Hydrangea Kiss 



Zoya | Natty
Deborah Lippmann | I Love the Nightlife





Zoya | Aurora
finally got my hands on it!

Zoya | Blair


This month the nail looks total was: #14 , December had: 14.  This month and this year I hope to have an active blog life & real life. Starting a weekly review with my "Midweek Manicure" posts, this month also featured glitter frenzy with in-depth reviews, comparison, and swatches of various glitter polishes. 

Although newer posts may be a tad slower, do expect the weekly "Midweek Manicure."  After the glitter frenzy I wonder what I should do next? A spring frenzy? Do I even own enough spring polishes??



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

02 February 2013 @ 1:00 AM / 2 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.