Forget me not, February!

MONTHLY NAIL LOOKS





Does it make you a tad upset that February is the shortest month? I bet the college-goers are happy! Let's see this past months creations!




Essie | Midnight Cami
Sephora by O.P.I | I'm So Sari



*** Midweek Manicure Feature ***
Zoya | Blaze



Avon | Classic Nude


*** Valentines Day Tutorial ***
Avon | Vintage Blue
O.P.I | Danke Shiny Red

*** Single Awareness Day Tutorial ***
Avon | matte Black
Sinful Colors | Snow White
China Glaze | Shower Together
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear | Cherry Red


Revlon | Demure
butter London | Rosie Lee
essie | a cut above


*** Midweek Manicure***
Sally Hansen Manicure | Boca Mocha


China Glaze | Tinsel Town
Deborah Lippmann | Shake Ya Groove Thing


butter London | Pillar Box Red
Deborah Lippmann | Shake Ya Groove Thing




*** Midweek Manicure***
Sally Hansen Manicure | So Much Fawn


Zoya | Haley


deborah lippmann | Sugar Daddy

essie | Da' Bush
China Glaze | Techno

 China Glaze | Innocent (base)
Rimmel | Black Satin

essie | nice is nice
butter london | knackered (all but ring finger)

butter london | Slapper
essie | nice is nice (I liked it too much!)


This months total: 16, last month: 14.  Zoya Blaze should just because my staple red polish. I love the holographic properties of it. So beautiful!

Did you enjoy the Valentine & Singles Awareness Day tutorials? I thought it'd be a fun take for the two days. This month I tried to highlight my neutral polishes that have become necessary staples in my collection. I've been busy with school and driving...Next month I am going to the Dominican Republic!! For an exciting occasion!

O.P.I, China Glaze, and many more are set to release their Spring collections! Will I be able to keep my resolutions of only 2 nail polishes a month?








Labels: , , , , , , , ,

01 March 2013 @ 6:53 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.