O.P.I Can't Find My Czechbook, Zoya Robyn




I've finally obtained O.P.I 's "Can't Find My Czechbook" from their Euro Centrale Collection.

My grip with this polish is the lasting power --it shows nail ware almost immediately and is prone to chips. I was very dissatisfied with the lasting power of this polish. It's a gorgeous color…even on the toes the formula does not live up to par. 

butter london: victorana, artful dodger, opi: can't find my czechbook, zoya: robyn, butter london: slapper

(be sure to enlarge the following photos)

Dupe contenders:

butter london: artful dodger, opi: can't find my czechbook, zoya: robyn, butter london: slapper


Close up shots of the bottles:




Swatches of all polishes: 
enlarge me!!

Almost-Dupe: I found Zoya Robyn to be the most similar to Czechbook.


Robyn is a true in your face blue where as Czechbook is a lot lighter and a bit more muted. In terms of staining Zoya does damage, but lasting power out performs Czechbook by 3-4 days!



Robyn leans more blue whereas Czechbook is a light sky-blue hue.




Bottom line: it's a gorgeous color, double up on base coat, or invest in a strong top coat to keep this polish from chipping. After experimenting -- I found that 4 coats gives not only the best coverage, but the longest staying power. Beautiful color saved! Go buy this.


Labels: , , , ,

23 March 2013 @ 8:30 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.