butter LONDON SUMMER 2013 bespoke collection

img crd

butter LONDON teased on the runways with soft metallics and now they have finally released their summer 2013 collection! The title is "bespoke."

  • Sunbaker: rust orange shimmer
  • Champers: rose gold shimmer
  • Poole: robin's egg blue creme
  • Bobby Dazzler: opaque silver chrome
  • Marbs: yellow-gold named for the city Marbella in the Mediterranean
  • Bit Faker: tan glitter, inspired from the tan one can get from a can (o.O)

I actually am really looking forward to "Champers," "Bobby Dazzler," and perhaps "Marbs." Poole feels a bit too similar to "Fiver" and O.P.I "Can't Find My Czechbook" but only swatches will tell.  I'm a bit curious as to if Bit Faker has noticeable green glitters (like "Scuppered" ) or not. If it doesn't I may have to pick it up as well.

Most summer collections feature bold bright cremes. A classic red, orange-red, or a nice gold are somewhat expected. I am excited to see how soft these metallics are --I was hooked from the Instagram photos!

Looking forward to this collection? Yay/Nay?


Labels: , ,

04 April 2013 @ 10:01 AM / 1 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.