April's Away, hello May!








Zoya | Moxie

Mermaid Nails, see post here


Zoya | Kimber 


Zoya | Snow White
O.P.I | The Living Daylights



Essie | Power Clutch
Revlon | Lilac Pastelle
Sinful Colors | Queen of Beauty


butter London | Wallis


Zoya  | Kennedy
essie | Set in Stones


***Full how-to here***
essie | Da Bush
butter London | West End Wonderland
Revlon | Sequins 

Zoya | Lael
O.P.I | Witch is Which?

O.P.I | Can't Find My Czechbook
Nicole by O.P.I | S-kylie in the Rainbow


Rimmel | Black Satin
butter London | Snog
O.P.I | I Lily Love You


O.P.I | Golden Eye ( index and ring finger, dots on middle finger)
O.P.I | You Callin' Me a Lyre? (thumb and middle finger)
butter London | West End Wonderland (pinky & dots on thumb)




This month: 13, last month: 16. Once exams begin, they never seem to end. In the midst of projects, procrastination of school reading, and general laziness I've managed to come up a few new looks. I think I over-did the glitter...but I've already applied a May nail look with-glitter! 







Labels: , , , , , ,

02 May 2013 @ 6:48 PM / 1 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.