Mayday away, Junebug Jazz.










Sally Hansen XtremeWear | Golden-I
Sephora by O.P.I | The Golden Age 


Hard Candy | Sugar Rush (base color: Avon | Urban Grey)
Hard Candy | Gummy Green (base color: Wet n Wild | I Need a Refreshmint)


ciate | starlet

O.P.I | Can't Find My Czechbook 

Zoya | Blair
Wet n Wild - RIP | Once Upon a Time

Revlon | esspresso
essie | Shine of times

essie | Chinchilly


O.P.I | Diva of Geneva

Zoya | Storm

Milani | La Vie en Rose

Nicole by Opi | Baby Blue
butter London | Slapper



This month: 11. Last month # 13 . I don't think the month of May had any coherency in terms of polish choices...I'm surprised at how over the place I am color wise. Do you like the summer months? I notice that most 'summer' movies have very close themes and don't particularly seem hopeful. (How many movies themed "inhabitable Earth" are there?) I will go see one at least.

Summer still brings me school. Hope you are all well and happy for the extra sunshine.

Labels: , , , , , ,

02 June 2013 @ 8:10 PM / 1 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.