June June July Junction






essie | brizilliant


Zoya | kennedy

Color Club | Hydrangea Kiss

butter London | Rosie Lee 
(I think the formula is going bad, look at all the chips!)


  

 Zoya | Maya 

Zoya | Haley

~superman nails~~
China Glaze | First Mate
Essie | lollipop
O.P.I | Golden Eye


O.P.I | Golden Eye

 O.P.I | Can't Find my Czechbook
China Glaze | Some Like it Haute
China Glaze | Techno


 Mac | Oyster Shell

 Mac  | Breezy Blue

butter London | Yummy Mummy
O.P.I | You Callin' Me a Lyre?
O.P.I | Witch is Which?

essie | Lollipop
O.P.I | Excuse Moi

Hi. This month: 13, last month: 11

Zoya Haley & Maya. Both these polishes share a very shiny, inner-polish-geek happy finish. No, no, it's not all in my head. The two polishes are creme, but they look almost jelly like in the bottle. The formula requires a little tlc, letting the coats dry for a tad longer allows for even coverage. But it's such a pretty finish. On the website it simply lists them as "creme" but there is a distinct difference in the look and finish...its odd and I like it. 

I should have more posts up in July. Keyword, should. A forth of July manicure, or maybe a review of Julep's America, since ya'know it fits the mood. I'll be doing what I can, the summer heat always beats me. Anyways, hope you're doing great. Fun July plans? Half the year is gone =0!




Labels: , , , , , , ,

03 July 2013 @ 11:07 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.