Rimmel Black Satin

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish



A true black creme nail polish, no microshimmers, nothing fancy, a simple black that is far from being "basic."


Formula: solid black color, light weight but not watery, self leveling.
Application: Can be a 1 coat polish, has a great shine on it's own, longevity IS enhanced by a top coat. Note: Rimmel nail polishes have a large flat brush, if you have smaller nails this may be a con. I prefer long tapered brushes, so this was a pro for me ^^
Wear time: I can get a week with no chips! 
Dupe: Not many others deliver on the shine front, but Milani Black Magic is a good alternative.






This is my most worn nail polish from my entire collection. Whenever I find myself drawn to darker nail colors, black is my first choice. This nail polish is different from other black polishes because it doesn't fall flat, it gives your nails a nice shine and can help lighten the skin on your hands. How? I'm not sure but something about this polish works great with my NC25-NC30 skin tone. I've been wearing it for two weeks and decided It deserved a post of its own!


Verdict: A high shine black nail polish looks clean, chic, and fits with most outfits. It's a definite must have in my polish collection. I love how black nails look on their own, but to up the 'ump' one can always apply glitter top coats. This is my go-to polish when I need to debrief and get back to basics. 

Labels: , ,

18 January 2014 @ 5:04 PM / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by TeaCakeHouse.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.